Parker Randall UAE provides part-time accounting outsourcing services and book-keeping services to many companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
What do we do?
Our professionally qualified experienced accountants will come to your premises and handle all your accounting and bookkeeping works at your office. Therefore, We will make daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly visits as per your request. After that, We will provide you all the necessary reports and information according to your request.
We have highly qualified accountants who are Chartered Accountants, Chartered Certified Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, or their professional equivalents. They are well trained by Parker Randall UAE and have vast industry experience in the UAE.
What are the reports normally we will give you?
(1) Balance Sheet
(2) Income Statement
(3) Cash Flow Statement
(4) Trial Balance
(5) Cash & Bank Book
(6) Bank Reconciliation Statement
(7) Accounts Receivable Report
(8) Accounts Payable Report
(9) Other ledgers as per the request of the client
Our Accounting Outsourcing Process
Benefits of outsourcing Accounting functions with Parker Randall?
(1) Without hiring a full time or part-time accountant, get the professional accounting services from our professional accounting experts.
(2) Minimize your expenses by eliminating your personnel cost such as salary, allowances, and recruitment expenses by outsourcing your accounts with us.
(3) Minimize your administrative expenses related to accounts such as rent, printing & stationery, and equipment maintenance by outsourcing with us.
(4) Focus on your management matters and allocate more time for management by outsourcing your accounting tasks with us.
Why Parker Randall?
- Professionally qualified and experienced accountants
- Compliance with International standards
- Free Advisory