Parker Randall UAE helps to set up Company, to obtain license and business registration services in Masdar City Free Zone
Masdar City is a Free Zone and Investment Zone that provides a unique location for multinationals, SMEs, and start-ups to prosper in a collaborative environment that connects business, research, and knowledge.
How to set up a company in Masdar City Free Zone?
STEP 1 – Submit application forms along with other legal documents
- Complete the company name reservation form and send it to Masdar Free Zone
- Free Zone will arrange to collect the name reservation fee (AED 2,000) and submit the form for approval from the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development. Once the company name reservation has been approved, Free Zone will email a license application pack to you for completion.
- Submit your completed application for a license, along with your company business plan and required legal documents.
- Free Zone will review your application to ensure that it is complete.
- Three working days after receiving your application, After that, The Free Zone will issue you an Acceptance Letter or a request for additional information.
- After receiving your Acceptance Letter, pay the required fees.
STEP 2 – Firstly, Open a bank account and deposit capital, After that, Submit proof of capital issued by the bank and execute MOA & AoA
- After issuing your Acceptance Letter, Free Zone will issue a Bank Introduction Letter. Therefore, This will allow you to open a bank account.
- Open your corporate bank account and deposit your capital. Then receive a Capital Confirmation/Proof of Capital Letter from the bank. Submit this Capital confirmation document to Free Zone and sign the Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Upon receipt of your Capital Confirmation/Proof of Capital Letter, Free Zone will issue your organization’s legal documents and license.
- Sign the lease agreement, collect the license, and legal documents.
What are the legal frames of Entities to be established in Masdar Free Zone?
Masdar Free Zone offers the following three legal frames:
- Limited Liability Company – Corporate Shareholder.
- Limited Liability Company – Natural Shareholder.
- A Branch of A Foreign / UAE company – Branch.
What is the minimum capital required for establishing a company in the Masdar City Free Zone?
There is no minimum capital requirement if you are merely setting up a branch of your company. However, for establishing an LLC, the minimum capital requirement is AED 50,000 (US$ 13,623.97).
Set Up Fee:
|Type||No.of activities…||Minimum share capital…||License Fee (AED)…||Registration Fee (One Time Only)…||Name Reservation Fee (AED)…|
|Branch . . . .||2||No minimum capital||10,000||5,000||2,000|
|5||No minimum capital||15,000||5,000||2,000|
|10||No minimum capital||20,000||5,000||2,000|
OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT MASDAR CITY
Can an MC company enter into a partnership with another body/entity to set up another company outside Masdar?
An MC company as a legal entity can enter into partnership as a shareholder in another entity, whether inside or outside Masdar as permitted.
Do I need a local partner to invest in Masdar Free Zone?
No, 100 percent foreign ownership is permitted in Masdar free zone.
Can I establish a branch of my own company?
Yes, any company can establish a branch in the Free Zone.
Is it possible to open a branch office of my Free Zone Company outside the Free Zone?
Companies incorporated and registered in Masdar have their legal identity and have the right to open branches outside the Free Zone subject to the approval of the concerned authorities.
Can I be a partner in more than one company?
There is no restriction on the number of businesses one person can be involved in.
Can I transfer my money outside the country freely?
Yes, The free zone allows unrestricted repatriation of capital and profits.
Is there any corporate / income tax applied to the companies or to the individuals?
Masdar Free Zone follows a zero percent tax regime.
Can I sell my goods in the local market?
The license issued by Masdar Free Zone is valid for operating your business only inside the free zone. Goods can be sold in the local market through distributors or agents.
Can I have a license from Masdar Free Zone but operate from Dubai or another Emirate?
The license issued by Masdar Free Zone is valid for operating your business only inside the free zone. That is to say, This license cannot be used for setting up a business in any of the other Emirates. Goods may be sold to other Emirates through distributors.
Can a company take a license at Masdar Free zone without renting a facility?
No, a company must lease a facility in order to receive a license.
How long does it take to register a company after submitting all legal documents and settling payment?
It will take 2 working days after submitting all legal documents and settling payment.
What is the method of payment for facilities at the Masdar Free zone?
Advance payment is required.
What are the activities allowed in Masdar Free zone?
All trading activities of specific products are allowed as long as they are not hazardous.
What is the validity of the license?
Licenses and permits are valid for a period of one year and are renewable on an annual basis.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COMPANY FORMATION SERVICES TO OPEN A COMPANY AT MASDAR FREE ZONE?
We help clients set-up and register companies in Masdar Free Zone. Therefore, All required paper works will be handled by us. Above all, Our fee will be cost-effective.
OUR OTHER SERVICES:
- Auditing Services
As an approved auditor in Masdar Free Zone, That is to say, We deliver high-quality audit services and issue audit reports for submission to Masdar Free Zone. Above all, Our fee is cost-effective.
- Part-Time Accounting Services
We provide part-time accounting services to companies in Masdar Free Zone. That is to say, Our professionally qualified accountants will handle accounts as per the requirements of Masdar Free Zone. In other words, Without hiring a full-time accountant, you can get professional accounting services from us at a reasonable cost.
If you need further information or clarification, you may contact us:
- Send an email – email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak to our customer service +971 2 6452666 / +971 2 6459446