Types of business in the UAE
- Establishment / Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Branches and Representative Offices
- Joint Ventures (JV)
- Public and Private Shareholding Companies (PJSC)
- Free Zone Companies
Why you have to start Business in the UAE?
The World Bank has identified the UAE as one of the least cumbersome countries in which to set up a new business. According to its 2016 Doing Business ranking, United Arab Emirates is ranked 31 out of 189 economies in the world and first in Arab world for 3rd year in row.
What we do?
Parker Randall UAE, one of the leading professional firms in UAE, provides spectrum of services for business set-up and company formation in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah and Umm-al-Quwain including all Free Zones in UAE.
Types of licenses in the UAE
- Commercial license (all kinds of trading)
- Industrial license (manufacturing or industrial)
- Professional license (professions, services and craftsmen)