Tax compliance is the degree to which a taxpayer complies (or does not comply) with the tax rules of their country, for example by declaring income, filing a tax return, and paying the tax due in a timely manner. Tax compliance will either relate to corporate tax or personal tax. That is to say, if you’re looking for a Tax Compliance Service in UAE, Parker Randall UAE will definitely provide Tax Compliance Service for you. Our Firm is one of the leading Tax consultancy firms in the region. To clarify, We are a registered Tax Agent in the UAE by the Federal Tax Authority. We provide various Tax services including VAT and Excise Tax services.
We further provide various tax compliance services such as country by country reporting (CbCR) and Economic Substance Regulation (ESR) to companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and all the states in the UAE.
PR UAE Tax Compliance Service in the UAE
At Parker Randall UAE, we have a team of tax experts who have vast knowledge and extensive experience in UAE Tax laws and regulations, experience in working with tax authorities. Above all, Our team contains experts who are bilingual in Arabic and English. Therefore, This helps us deliver quality tax service to our clients.
Our tax compliance-related services are:
Our services in relation to Country by Country Reporting (CbCR) are as follows:
- CbCR ASSESSMENT & ADVISORY SERVICES
- Assessment to determine whether the Entity is subject to CbCR
- CbCR advisory services
- Training and awareness to staff on CbCR regulation
- CbCR COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Review and preparation of CbCR Report
- Review and preparation of CbCR Notification
- Updating on latest CbCR news, provisions, and amendments
Our services in relation to Economic Substance Regulation (ESR) are as follows:
- ASSESSMENT & IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
- Assessment to determine whether the Entity is subject to ESR
- Economic Substance advisory services
- Advisory on implementation of requirements to meet the economic substance regulation
- COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Review of information to be submitted to the authority
- Review and preparation of annual ESR report
- Updating on latest ESR news, provisions, and amendments